Who needs a competence certificate?

If you will be carrying out concrete work in accordance with NS-EN 13670 + NA, you need to document your skills/qualifications. The Norwegian Council of Concrete Competence’s competence certificate is the industry’s documentation scheme. Everyone who is required to document their qualifications according to the national annex (NA) in the European standards.