The national annex to NS-EN 1504-9+NA:2013 sets out qualification requirements for key personnel at contractors when executing concrete repairs covered by the standard. The standard specifies requirements for the production and quality control manager and foreman/tradesman (“bas”). It also requires documentation of prior knowledge, supplementary courses that have been completed and passed and minimum practical experience within the relevant execution class.The Norwegian Council of Concrete Competence issues certificates to confirm that the standard’s qualification requirements have been met based on the documentation presented.
The Norwegian Council of Concrete Competence issues certificates within the following competence classes:
- RFB Foreman/tradesman (“bas”), concrete repair, all execution classes
- RPK2 Production manager, concrete repair, execution classes 1 and 2
- RPK3 Production/quality control manager, concrete repair, execution class 3
The following courses are approved and must be completed and passed in order to obtain a certificate:
- (U1) “Practical concrete technology for production and quality control managers, and foremen/tradesmen (“bas”)”
- (R) “Concrete repair – for foremen/tradesmen (“bas”), production and quality control managers”